Inflammation of the sinuses is called sinusitis
According to aetiology, they are of the following types:
- Damp, dark and overcrowded houses.
- Lowered body resistance.
- Wet and cold weather.
- Sedentary occupations.
- Dusty atmosphere.
- Unbalanced diet, smoking and drinking.
- A sense of fullness or tension around the nose.
- Pain - According to the sinus involved.
- Puffiness may appear on the face, forehead and eyelids.
- Lacrimation and photophobia in case of frontal sinusitis.
- Raised temperature.